‚better safe than sorry‘
URBANAUTS hygiene program
Special features of our concept
The fact that we offer our guests the greatest flexibility and independence with our unique concept benefits us during this time. So we are already blessed with some security-supporting circumstances in advance:
- Contactless check-in with a pin code
- Own room entrance, directly from the street
- Contactless payment before arrival via credit card or bank transfer
- No common rooms with other guests (except in the courtyard of our Garden Suites, where there is enough space and fresh air. 😊)
- Digital invoices sent by email
- Essential guest information on the Internet, check-out, bicycles, to-dos, and much more. m. in the form of an online concierge at www.graetzlhotel.com
- Kitchenettes and crockery in many suites and thus the possibility to have breakfast in bed or eat in the suite
- No own restaurant and therefore no unwanted contact with other people
- Contactless check-out by just leaving the room key in the suite and closing the door behind you
Additional measures for Covid19
Current measures for our guests:
- As our guest, you must be tested, vaccinated or recovered upon arrival. One of the following proofs is therefore mandatory: antigen test from test street or pharmacy: valid for 24 hours / PCR test: valid for 48 hours / vaccinated persons: from the full vaccination up to 1 year / Recovered persons: up to 6 months after the illness with a separation notice or a medical confirmation / For children from 10 years a negative school test is also required. Our reception team has detailed information on where tests can be carried out.
- There is a registration requirement for every guest.
- In public areas / at the key safe check-in to the room door, you must wear an FFP2 mask and keep a distance of 2 meters from other people.
- We have made our cancellation conditions for the daily rate even more flexible. Until further notice, free cancellations are possible for direct bookings up to 24 hours before the day of arrival.
- For stays of 4 nights or more, there is usually an intermediate cleaning after the second night. We have currently decided to ask again at check-in whether this is desired. It can of course then be rejected.
- In addition to our Pure Herbs soaps and shampoos, each suite now also includes a disinfectant hand gel in a bottle (from the V-Stop brand). This can also be taken home for € 10.
- If someone has lost or forgotten their mask, we will be happy to provide you with a disposable mask on request.
- You will receive the most important safety to-dos for guests 2 days before arrival with your welcome letter by email
- If you have any questions or problems during your stay, our staff can be reached at any time by phone or email.
Current measures for our employees:
- Regular corona tests and training of employees regarding the COVID19 measures with regard to health, safety distance, hygiene measures.
- FFP2 mask requirement during contact with guests.
- Contact with guests only while maintaining a distance of at least 1 meter.
- No luggage inspection by employees before check-in, but only support if possible with independent depositing of luggage in the booked room.
- After cleaning the rooms, additional surface disinfection of all relevant objects such as the contents of the minibar, glasses, taps, doorknobs and light switches.
- Take special care with intermediate cleaning during the stay: Wear a face mask and gloves without exception during cleaning and disinfection. Additional disinfection of all potentially touched objects and surfaces in the room after cleaning has been completed.
- Daily disinfection of the key safe at the entrance, the light switches in the corridors and the bicycles.
Last updated: 08.09.2021