data protection grätzlhotel
Scope of this data protection notice
Responsible for this privacy notice is the URBANAUTS Hospitality GmbH (hereinafter referred to as “we” or “us”) Please read these instructions carefully regarding privacy, the following points are explained in more detail:
- The type of personal information that we collect, stating the purpose
- The transfer of data within our hotel group
- The ability to query your personal information to change or to anonymize.
These instructions are easy to understand as possible. Should you have any questions or individual items you do not understand terms used in full, you can contact us.
Personal data that is collected
If you are interested in our hotel (which included surfing on our website) or book directly with us, you provide us may receive the following data:
- Their personal information such as your address, email address, telephone number and date of birth.
- The personal details of your party
- Payment data (eg credit card data, account information, billing address)
- Your requested / booked services
- travel preferences
- Information about your surfing habits to homepage
- Information on when clicking on one of our acquisitions, including those that appear elsewhere on the Internet
- Information about the way how to visit our website, including operating system, IP address, online identifiers and browser details
- Necessary medical data and any special requirements
- Their preferences in terms of accommodation.
- Your questions / comments / requests in connection with your hotel stay.
Other sources of personal data
We may use personal data from other sources that provide example of companies that provide information and data, trading partners and from public records. If you log in with your access a social network to connect with our platforms and online services such as Facebook, Google+ or Twitter, you consent to share your user data with us. For example, your name, email address, date of birth, your location and you want to share with us any other information.
Personal information about passengers
We use you submit personal information about other people traveling with you or plan to do so. By submitting personal data about other people, you secure that these agree and may transmit the data. You should also, where appropriate, ensure that these people know how their personal data is used by us
Use of your personal data
We use your personal information, as explained below, in various ways, but always for the purpose of our business relationship in compliance with your rights.
- To provide information that you request
- To manage your booking, provide you with the requested products and services and provide you help in booking and any required refunds.
- To manage our products, services and everyday use and improve
- To manage our hotels, websites and other services and improve.
- To protect your personal data and to detect fraud, other crimes and misuse of services and prevent. This helps us ensure that you can use our services safely to complete.
- In order to respond to security incidents, disturbances or other similar events. This can also be medical or insurance-related nature.
- To conduct market research and internal developments and our range of products, services, stores and IT systems development, security, expertise and methods of our communication with you and improve.
- In order to contact you and interact
- To serve you better as a guest. If you send us we may contact (eg by e-mail, mail, phone, social media and messenger services) use personal information to best-your concern and as quickly as possible to do.
We do not sell your personal information to third parties.
Various marketing activities with your consent
From time to time we would like to send you offers and news about our services in various ways (eg by e-mail, messenger or telephone)
information about products and services of other companies, we will only send you, provided you with the services of our hotel are directly related. For this we need your consent to this, we are always in writing in the hotel or online via the so called “double opt-in” process sheets.
You may withdraw all or part of your consent at any time, they took advantage of this link in our newsletter, or send us an email to the respective hotel or office (firstname.lastname@example.org).
You miss your cancellation by potentially offers that we only represent a special group of guests to available (or similar confirmations) service-related communications are not affected.
We want to ensure that marketing communications (including online advertising) is tailored in connection with our products and services to your interests.
To do this, we use the personal information provided by you or auto-generated to know your concerns better so that we can try to predict to which other products, services and information you might be most interested.
Cookies and site analysis
improve the functioning and performance of our websites:
- Cookies allow us to evaluate the operation of our websites and to improve so that we can personalize your experience and allow you to use many of the useful features.
- Cookies help us, for example, keep track of which side you call when you move through each stage of the booking process; they help us, your preferences such. As last searches or listed holiday and not to forget the contents of your online shopping basket.
- Cookies can help us understand how our websites and mobile apps are used, for example, by giving notice us if you get error messages when using the Site, so that we can then test various configurations of our website and mobile apps.
- Site analysis, including Google Analytics, provide information on the number of visitors to our website, which areas of our website are particularly popular
- These cookies help us ultimately to improve your visit to our website.
provide relevant online advertising:
- These cookies may collect information about your online behavior such. As your IP address, the website from which you came to our as well as information about your order history or the contents of your shopping cart. This means that you can see our advertising on our websites and on websites of other companies.
- To help us to provide only relevant to you online advertising, we also link data that we collect through cookies in the browser of your devices, with others we collect data.
You can use your browser settings to accept new cookies or reject and delete existing cookies. You can also set your browser to notify you each time new cookies are stored on your computer or other device. If you choose to disable some or all cookies, you will not be able to make full use of our websites or mobile apps might.
We use Google Analytics continue to evaluate data from Double-click cookies and AdWords for statistical purposes. If you do not want this, you can do so on the Ads Preferences Manager ( http://www.google.com/settings/ads/onweb/?hl=de disable).
Learn more about privacy in the context of Google Analytics you can find about the Google Analytics Help Center ( https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=de ).
Sharing data protection relevant data with external service providers
We work with carefully selected vendors that perform certain functions or directly for us. For example, with companies that assist in IT services, data storage and linking, marketing, market research, processing of payment transactions and in providing products and services to us.
We may need to share personal information in order to protect our legal rights or defend; this includes the transfer of personal data to third parties in order to prevent, for example, fraud and reduce default risks.
When we share personal information with other organizations, we require them to keep the data secure, and they may not use for their own marketing purposes, your personal data.
We share only the minimum amount of personal information that allows our partners to offer their services to you and to render us.
Sharing of personal information with authorities
To the extent required by law to disclose their personal data (registration), we will fulfill this obligation to give you a carefree holiday experience to enable. We may share the necessary minimum of personal information with other authorities if the law obliges us to this or is this allows us legally.
Sharing of personal data within the URBANAUTS Hospitality GmbH
We may also share personal information with other companies to which we sell our services or our rights and obligations that we could have under a contractual agreement with you, or transferred (or enter into such negotiations). If such a transfer or sale takes place, the company that gets your personal information, use your data in accordance with this Privacy Notice may.
Protecting your personal data
As mentioned initially, we blow our duty to best protect your data. We take appropriate security measures to help protect your personal data from loss and from unauthorized access, use, modification and disclosure.
The personal data that we collect from you may possibly also to a destination outside the European Economic Area (EEA) are transmitted and stored there. They may be also process by operating outside the EEA companies that work for us one of our suppliers or. We take appropriate precautions to ensure that your personal data are adequately protected and that they are treated in accordance with this Privacy Notice. These safeguards include, among others appropriate contractual clauses, such as approved by the European Commission standard contractual clauses, and appropriate security measures.
Storage of data
We store your personal data only as long as is necessary for the set out in this Privacy Notice purposes and / or to meet legal retention requirements. Because we want to enable our long-standing regular guests with the full functionality holiday experience, this can be up to thirty years. After this period, we will delete personal information in a secure manner. If data is needed after this period for analytical, historical or other legitimate business purposes, we will take steps to anonymize this data.
Links to other websites
Integration of social media
If you do not want that social networks overactive plugins data you collect, you can in the browser’s preferences “blocking third-party cookies” to select the function. Then, the browser sends cookies to the server with embedded content from other providers. With this setting, however, other cross-page features no longer function except the plugins might.
By integrating the plugin, the social network receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding page of our website. If you are logged in the social network, it can assign your visit to your account. If you interact with the plugins, for example, the Facebook “Like” button or making a comment, the corresponding information from your browser directly to the social network is transmitted and stored there. The purpose and scope of data collection and further processing and use of data by social networks as well as your rights and ways to protect your privacy, please see the privacy policies of the respective networks or websites.
Access and update your personal data
You have the right to obtain information from the personal information that we hold about you to request. Please note that a corresponding proof of identity is required. We want to ensure that the personal information we hold about you is accurate and current. Case any of the information that we hold about you is incorrect, please let us know.
You can also correct your personal data or deleted. To this end, a brief written information ranges with proof of your identity. We will update or delete your data, unless we have to keep them for legitimate business or legal purposes.
You can also contact us if you have a complaint about how we collect your personal data, store and use. It is our goal to create the best possible remedy with regard to your complaints. However, if you are not satisfied with our response, you can also contact the local data protection authority.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data
We use the data available to us only with your consent or initiation and implementation of an association.
Unless we have to process special categories of personal data such as health data for medical reasons, we do so only if one or more additional conditions are true: we have their express consent; it is necessary to protect your vital interests or those of another person and you are physically or legally unable to give consent; it is necessary to establish legal rights to assert or defend; it is necessary for reasons of substantial public interest.
Last updated: May 2018